Video Enhance AI v2.1.1

I have a 1080p Monitor on WIN10 and have no Problem. I can see all settings in the GUI

BTW… AAA-9 gives a different image between GPU and CPU

@johnnystar
could you explain how to change dione dv from interlaced to progressive? I mean, what changes to the files are required?
Thanks!

Please, share a picture of what you think is ghost.

When I process a video with, for example, AHQ11 and grain amount 2 and decide to reprocess it (without reloading, just by clicking it again in the queue) with a different grain setting VEAI will not apply those altered grain setting but use the previous one, independent of if the AI model is the same or another. I have to clear the video from the queue and reload in order to be able to apply the altered grain setting. That is a bit annoying.

Close TVEAI… open the Dione dv json file ( dione-dv-2.json ) and change “interlacedFrames”: 1, To “interlacedFrames”: 0, … save the json file …
Start TVEAI and test…

1 Like

Thank you very much, it worked!

:+1: Later if you want to process interlaced sources with Dione Dv don’t forget to change “interlacedFrames”: 0, to “interlacedFrames”: 1,

1 Like

Hi,

According to the source, Artemis Strong Dehalo V1 does a good job but sometimes he’s just too strong for other source.

Is there an Artemis Medium Dehalo planned?

Hello, I found a enormous bug. If I enhance a video into an image sequence but I’m not done and I continue the next day or later and pick up where I left off, visually it looks good but in my video editing software it only recognizes the first part of the image sequence. It can’t find the rest of the images even though all the images are in the folder. I have never had this problem before with any of the older versions of Video enhance. On the other hand, if I do the whole sequence without interruption, then it’s fine. The big bug occurs if I do it in several times. Conclusion, fix me this big bug quickly. Because every time I lose more than 3 hours for nothing.

The ‘medium’ dehalo model is called Artemic Dehalo, without the word ‘Strong’.

1 Like

I hadn’t done a clear all before.

Afterwards, I saw ALQS-1 vs AMQS-1.

Thank you

Diesen Fehler habe ich auch. Bevor ich ein Projekt weiter mache, setze ich einen neuen Startpunkt. Etwas weiter vorn. Der Fehler ist, es fehlt sonst ein Bild im Verzeichnis.

i was finally able to add the pictures to my posting. To see details you need to click on the images and open them in a new tab for higher resolution.

Ich mache das jedes Mal. Ich gehe sogar 10 Bilder zurück, um mir Platz zu verschaffen. Und erst mit der Version 2.1.0 habe ich das Problem.

Love the new features especially Artemis MQ but I’m having a few headaches with the Keep Audio feature.

I’m upscaling an old Tom and Jerry cartoon from DVD and the video output from Artemis MQ is excellent. However, after it’s finished processing all the frames, the “Cancel Processing” button remains onscreen. The audio is only kept if the option to keep audio is turned off!! This is repeatable not just for one file but for several.

VEAI 2.1.0 macOS

I can also confirm 2.1.1-rc3 is working on Mac M1 and the compatibility warning is gone after checking the checkbox. Thank you!

1 Like

hi! How is speed on m1?

I have a weird audio issue when batch processing. Only the first video will save audio. Subsequent videos will not save audio. At first I thought it was just me not activating it for the subsequent videos, but the on/off switch for audio stays on when adding a video to the batch, but still no sound except for the first video. Clicking it to off and then on again does not turn the audio save on for subsequent files in the batch either. It worked fine in 2.0.0 but definitely an issue for me in 2.1.0 when batch processing.

Holy shit, you guys are awesome, thanks for implementing split view :hugs:

2 Likes