Video enhance AI - Prompted to Buy even though I've already purchased?

I purchased and have been using Video Enhance AI since March 31 of this year and have been loving it but I’ve recently encountered an annoying bug. The program prompts me to purchase it again saying I’ve got a 30 day trial. I’ve confirmed I’m logged in through the program and the Topaz website says my upgrade licence doesn’t expire until March 31, 2021 has anyone else encountered this? Is there some setting I’m missing?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gigapixel AI v4.9.2

Just try again the servers may be down. Make sure you are logging in with the correct User ID.

If it persists you will still be able to run it while you raise a support request at the main website for Topaz to correct the issue in your case.

I suspect it must have been the server, everything functions as normal again today. Thank you for the assistance!

1 Like

Hello, I just installed Video Enhance AI V1.2.3 on my 2nd pc. When I try to login to the program it says my email and password don’t match but I have confirmed they are correct from my 1st pc. Not sure what is happening but I could use some help getting this problem resolved. Thanks