Video Artefact

Hi,
I tried to process the same 4K video file a few times with a preset that converts from 30 to 60fps, slow-mo 2x, stabilizer, and auto-enhance. I always got unpleasant artefacts. It is like a “shadow” square, always in the same area of the frame with some flickering. You should see the output.
my computer
Hackintosh
OS Mac 12.4
Intel i9-7920X 2.9GHz
64 GB 2133 MHz DDR4
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB.

Kind regards,
Antonino

2023-05-22-23-20-45-Main.tzlog (223.6 KB)

Hello,

Could you upload a sample of the output file? This may be a hardware-specific issue:

You can securely submit your file(s) to our Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Submit to Dropbox

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your time.

I uploaded a file to your Dropbox named “IMG_3400_stab_chf3_prob3”.
Please, let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Antonino

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your time.
I uploaded a file to your Dropbox named “IMG_3400_stab_chf3_prob3”.
Please, let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Antonino

Thanks for uploading the file.

It looks like this is a processing error that may be hardware specific. To confirm, could you test with the Apollo or Apollo Fast models and see if the output has the same artifacting?

Hi Tony, thank you for your feedback. I had the chance to try what you suggested, and actually, the Apollo Fast didn’t produce those artefacts. I can only see a light-blurring effect, probably due to a quick camera motion in the last two seconds of the shot. Do you want me to send you the video?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Yes that would be great, I’d like to test a few different settings:

You can securely submit your file(s) to our Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Submit to Dropbox