Version 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 ALWAYS ERROR!

I purchased TVAI in October and things were fine – until Ver. 4.1.1 came out and now all I get is the dreaded RED ERROR. I waited and hoped that the next version would fix whatever is causing the problem, and today I excitedly installed 4.1.2 – only to have my hopes dashed because the problem persists. $300 was a lot for me to spend on this product, the most I’ve ever spent on video editing software, yet this is the most disappointed I’ve ever been with a product.

Maybe make a full uninstall and re-install. Also check if your PC is working stable under heavy load. I got the red cross error du to my CPU not running stable with the official default clock speeds. :eyes:

Thank you. I was able to uninstall and reinstall the ver. 3.1.5 that was available at the time of my purchase. I would like to install all updates prior to 4.1.1 and am wondering, does TL have them all available somewhere here?

Yes, follow this link: Releases - Topaz Community

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.