V.2.4.0 sets my TV to GameMode everytime when changing a parameter. Always black screen in this case

Hello everytime when i change a setting in Photo AI (using a slider oder a option (sharpness, upscale etc.)) the programm sends a ALLM (auto low latency mode) flag to the TV while processing my changes and my TV switchs from PC Mode to Game Mode. With a black screen of 2 seconds. This mode stays as long as the calculation of the new setting is over and switches back to TV mode Its not easy to work like that.
The old version had this failure to, but only when i change the upscaling parameters.
Now every change of parameters leads to a blackscreen with changing the modes.
Its not possible to switch of ALLM at the TV (Amazon Fire TV Omni QLED)
I am using a RX6600 and cant switch off ALLM in Adrinalin either.

I’d like to get some more information to help troubleshoot the problem you are having.

Could you send us your computer’s full system profile?

Also if you can, please try to recreate this problem in Topaz Photo AI, then go to Help > Open Log Folder, please send me all of the files within that folder. You should be able to attach them directly as a response to this email.

It may also be helpful to share a recording of this behavior so our developers can investigate.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Dropbox File Request

Hello,

thank you for getting in contact with me.+
Unfortunatly i had to write you agian, because you had too many links in YOUR email, so i could not answer you here. My mail was blocked as a new member because of your links. Trauriges Smiley

I found a workaround by myself. When Topaz Photo AI is used in a full frame window there is this behavior, that my TV changes the mode from PC to Gaming with a black screen everytime the picture is rendered new.
When i dont use the full frame but using photo AI in smaller window, this behavior is not existent.

My files will be in the Droopbox. I was not sure, if they will be shown in this chat too. Due to security i only sent them via DropBox

Do you need a video taken by an external camera of the black screen behavior too?

Best regards
Florian

Its a Radeon RX 6600

I’ll review this information you sent into the Dropbox and in the meantime if you are able to take a video recording of the black screen behavior you are reporting, I can share it with the developers to hopefully give them a better understanding of the problem you are having.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.