Uso sin internet de video Enhance AI // Non-internet use of Enhance AI video

Hello since I am Spanish and I speak Spanish, I leave you my query in both languages.
Yesterday using the program, doing a video conversion from a Canon 6D 1920x1080 camera to 4K, I was surprised that everything worked correctly, and I left the program exporting and scaling done. An hour after being in the process I went to bed and usually I usually disconnect the wifi at night from my computer, which was my surprise in the morning that the program was blocked. Apparently it was unable to download the model types. Does this mean that Video Enhance cannot be used if there is no internet connection? If I am on a work set outside my studio in the field and I want to make montages if I want to use the program offline, is it not possible? This is a great limitation. It is my opinion

Hola dado que soy español y hablo español, os dejo mi consulta en los dos idiomas.
Ayer usando el programa, haciendo una conversión de video de una cámara canon 6D 1920x1080 a 4K, me lleve la sorpresa que todo funcionaba correctamente, y deje el programa exportando y realizado el escalado. Una hora después de estar en el proceso me fui a la cama y normalmente suelo desconectar el wifi por la noche de mi ordenador, cuál fue mi sorpresa por la mañana que el programa se quedó bloqueado. Al parecer no pudo descargar los tipos de modelos. ¿Esto quiere decir que video Enhance no puede utilizarse si no hay conexión a internet? ¿Si estoy en un set de trabajo fuera de mi estudio en el campo y quiero ir haciendo montajes si deseo utilizar el programa fuera de línea, no es posible? Esto es una gran limitación. Es mi opinión.

Buenos dias Amigo. Go into the top file menu and manage models. Download all models. They might be available after that when you are offline.

1 Like

Thanks you, gracias :wink:

Per last post in this thread, doing so does not resolve the issue: VEAI: Models try to download when computer is offline - #4 by wolfman42.