Using Studio Presets (from Preset Sharing)

was not able to locate it…not Rasmus for Pat…not Rasmus…not Pat…not teal…not any alternate I could come up with…thankyou for all your trouble.
Pat

as you asked I tried to send my email address. The message came back to me with a huge attachment part of which read :
Your message couldn’t be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to contact the recipient’s email system it didn’t respond.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system isn’t accepting connection requests from your email system. Give them the error details shown below. It’s likely that the recipient’s email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

I want to thankyou so much for all the effort made to try to get this effect to me. It just wasn’t meant to be I am guessing. Thankyou …Pat
p.s. Keep up creating your beautiful art :smiley:

To access the Dropbox folder click the link in the first post in this thread.

I am not sure if you need a free Dropbox account to use it. I have a DB account so all works for me.

I did not see Sharon’s Teal file in DB so I reloaded it. It is there now.

Not possible I’m afraid - while we can still make effects public nobody else has been able to see any new ones since it was disabled last November.

Thankyou :slight_smile: for the information

Thanks - I was not aware of that.

I clicked on the DB link at the top of this thread but cannot see the teal file in there …

It is there but apparently only I can see it. I would assume I do not have rights to the TSP folder.

hi i m so frustrated have spent days on this and working with drop box but not getting anywhere and had realized they may have to go to studio 1 not 2 but i had cl photo shop and cant seem to get it to change to studio
but i think they are going into my down loads but i know nothing about this type of thing and i do see in drop box some seem to go to ulr and some to tsp, and have manage to open stained glass but i think it is the complete pic not the preset. i have topaz studio one and topaz studio 2. this is what i have in my dropbox file. . oops wont let me copy. but some are in ulr and some tsp, and i am presuming it is the tsp that are the preset??? file. and tried many ways from my drop box list right cl and follow various ways, left cl etc. etc and the photos i have got to open in topaz studio ie the pampus grass and the finished girl with the stained glass, and have tried to open in studio and studio 2, and so far i have found some in my downloads folder, but they are the ones that open up ie stained glass with the finished photo with the girl with stained glass and if i save that as a preset in topaz 1 i get the girl not just the preset. so i think they are going into drop box but not sure if still zipped but how do i unzip or go from there. suspect what is in my dl folder are unzipped,. Help a very frustrated Denise. been fooling with this on and off for 3 days. thanks Denise

success. not sure what done i followed details form John beta testa step by step and some worked from my drop box list couple of ones that wouldn’t do what supposed to i went to my downloads folder and it worked form there???

You need to ask Jack to add you to the group, then you’ll be able to see all the files that have been added. I can see the two Sharon added.

2 Likes

I uploaded a new TS2 project file by using the Dropbox folder in Windows Explorer. Using the link at the top of this post I can’t see the upload so here is a link that might be better, at least I can see all the files.

Now on Google Drive - this Dropbox has closed.

Here is the Google Drive link. Please do not delete any other files than your won. And enjoy!

Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FgbhEmYiu3VPNfu_1pXO2bVJHtV36rHQ

1 Like

Question please… the TS2 files… do they go into the Studio 2 folders? or do we need to open them first in Studio 1 and use the migration tool to get them into the Studio 2. I’m using the current version of Studio 2.2.0 but have a pretty old version of Studio 1 installed… 1.14.5 from 2018… Thanks (I had most of my custom presets in the plug in Impressions 2 but Topaz told me there is NO WAY to migrate, so I’m just looking for a few custom presets to get started rebuilding my library… I’ll have to manually rebuild my others in Studio 2… ugh!) Thanks again…

The .TS2 files are Studio 2 project files. You can store them wherever you like but they can only be opened by Studio 2. Once you’ve opened one you can save the settings it contains (either as they stand or by tweaking them to your taste) as a Look in Studio 2.

Google Drive containing looks/presets

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1FgbhEmYiu3VPNfu_1pXO2bVJHtV36rHQ

Thanks much Paul… It worked GREAT!!

1 Like

Hi I am very new to Topaz 2. The drop box link is not working for me. Any suggestions?

Yes - just scroll up a couple of posts. The Dropbox link was replaced with the Google Drive one.

Use this Google Drive link - the dropBox is now defunct!