UserFeedback: Software Development

Mike.MTopaz Video AI Owner

1m

“According to a study by Gartner, companies that actively collect and incorporate user feedback into their product development process are more likely to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.”

https://moldstud.com/articles/p-the-importance-of-user-feedback-in-software-development

2 Likes

I can only speak for myself when I say that Topaz have certainly listened to me in the past, as well as others within this community.

I think what you really meant to say is this

I wanted to take a moment to thank the team at Topaz and to express my heartfelt gratitude for their unwavering dedication and exceptional hard work.

Your commitment to pushing the boundaries of image enhancement, creativity and innovation is truly commendable.

Just used AI Beta for the first time and am generally very pleased. I’m a long time Topaz user and have been using Studio 2 for years. I tried AI Beta on a few photos and the “out of the box” results were really good. I don’t generally do much editing of my photos as I don’t save a photo unless it’s really good out of the camera. But the enhancements were really nice. I did want to go back and do a little color enhancing in Studio 2. Not sure if that’s because I’m not yet used to AI or if it just doesn’t have the subtleties that Studio 2 has. But here are the 2 versions of one of the photos.