User presets crash Topaz Studio

Hi, Very recently whenever I use any of my user presets in Topaz Studio, and then try to exit, Topaz Studio crashes and becomes unresponsive.
Has anyone else had this issue, and does anyone know how to solve it?
My Topaz Studio version release is 1.14.4

Does it have anything this message on Topaz Support? “Notice: User Preset backup and sync was been disabled in Studio 1.13. We are improving the overall system, and this change was necessary to make that happen. We will notify all users when User Preset sync has returned. When we re-enable the feature, all new user presets that have been created will be correctly synced.
~Topaz Labs Team”

Many thanks for any help Steve

I would raise a support request at the Topaz Labs web site.

Note also I removed your email from your name as this is a public site and anyone can pick your email up.

Thanks AiDon,
I have already raised a support request last week, but I thought I would also try on here, as I had not heard back from Topaz.
If anyone else has had issues, or knows how to solve please do get in touch.
Kind regards, Steve

You can try to reset the local database but you would need to save each of your personal presets as a project file so you could import them after the reset because you cannot update them to the cloud.

That may also give you the opportunity to reimport them one by one until you find the one causing an issue.

Reinstalled Topaz Studio as requested by Support team. However, Topaz still crashing when attempting to exit with edit :frowning:
Support team emailed again with log early yesterday, but no response - as yet