Update 2.4

Sorry, but I do not like the update 2.4. You have completely changed the layout and processing process. And I’m assuming future updates will only build on this new model so if I am looking for improvements to denoise and sharpening then I will have to keep updating and use this new platform which does not make my work flow more efficient.

You are now trying to become a more comprehensive image processing software. That is not what I need Topaz for. I already use Lightroom for all my image processing needs. I have been using Topaz as a QUICK software tool to remove noise and sharpen images. The new update slows this process down and is not as easy to manage to efficiently get to the ‘save image’ step. In fact I am struggling to figure out how to use it to see any impact of the automatic autopilot process the new version says it automatically does.

Please confirm that this is the new direction Topaz is heading. If so, I will have to find different software for my needs.

If you would like to revert to any previous Topaz Photo AI version, you can find a list of previous installers at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Community Forums | Topaz Photo AI | Releases

We have updated our Topaz Labs Documentation page with some helpful information to help users familiarize themselves with the new workflow that I will link below.

Topaz Photo AI | Quick Start | App Basics

We appreciate any further feedback or comments about the current v2.4.0, and I would love to share them with our developers. This can give us more insight into what Topaz Photo AI is needed for and, ultimately, what direction we need to take to fulfill the needs of our users.