Untitled 1 - San Francisco

I used Mask AI as a Photoshop CC plugin, as well as DeNoise AI & Sharpen AI to create this surrealist composite.

It may be inspired by having breathed toxic orange wildfires smoke for the past two months, being pretty much confined to home with the pandemic still in full force & grappling with the “dynamics” of the US presidential election…

I have no add key for the Showoff Spot, for some reason as of 2020, so am posting here…

8 Likes

This is a great composite and I try to understand the situtation you guys in California are in. Haven’t heard much of the fires lately. Is it still as bad ? We all need to take out the biggest portion of our patience to get through these difficult times.
Hang in there!

1 Like

Nicely done …

1 Like

I love this composite Photomaker. I"m in the Northwest and the smoke was dreadful but it has seemed to cleared up.

1 Like

Thx! The air quality still fluctuates as fires spring up or air blows in from other places. The air was actually fine for the past 3-4 days, but temperatures were above historical normal. Today the air drifted back up to the moderate zone.

I’m looking forward to Adobe MAX this week to hopefully learn some new skills & find out what new features Adobe is introducing. Take care!

1 Like

I’m glad your air is cleared up Raquel.

I started watching the bread starter video yesterday & wow there’s a lot of science to it! I should have taken more chemistry & biology in college!! When I was younger & went to Europe every or every other year & I loved the breads there. I always assumed they must have had better flour than we did in the US…

1 Like

So if you live in the Bay area you have access to some great sourdough bread. BTW I just got my starter active again so I will be baking again

1 Like

We do have terrific sourdough here! I grew up in the NY Metro area and there wasn’t anything quite like the sourdough there. It was also a much shorter flight to Europe from there!

1 Like

I was originally a Southern Calif girl and we would fly to San Francisco the weekend or just for dinner and fly back. Fun times

1 Like

@Fotomaker Nicely done, almost looks real with a bit of surreal. :smile:

1 Like

Hi Raquel @Ricci and Fotomaker @Fotomaker
I enjoy the bread discussion. Just had a look at the German bread institute e.V. As of today Germany has 3,163 registered bread varieties. No need to confirm that I love bread (mostly sourdough but others, too).

2 Likes