"Unknown error" message

I am using v3.1.10 and I keep getting an “unknown error” message. Other users have reported the same issue. In my case, it appears to occur when I use the Frame Interpolation option. See screenshot. This prevents me from being able to use the software for its intended purpose. Please can you address this bug. Thanks

where is your Log file? it is needed to determine your issue

I had the same problem. To fix it, for me at least, I went to my AppData\Local\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Video AI\cache\qmlcache directory and deleted all the files there. Need to exit Topaz first, delete, then open again.

@david.k.hopkins Please upload your log files here so we can take a look :slight_smile:

logsForSupport.tar.gz (36.8 KB)

The last run I did produced the same error I reported. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks

I got same problem, here is the log
logsForSupport.tar.gz (781.4 KB)

1 Like

This error occurred because you ran out of RAM. Please use one filter at a time and try again.

Can you please reboot your machine and try again? If this persists, please contact support.

These are not bugs and any processing related error should be sent to support directly, thank you.