Unable to uninstall Gigapixel AI - Windows 10

I’d like to uninstall the Topaz Gigapixel AI app but I am unable to. The install directory is missing the “uninstall.exe” file.

Any solutions to this? I’m already limited on HD space as it is and would rather not bloat my system.

Hi there!
I had the same problem and the solution was really easy, still it took me some time to find out.
In my case it has been the version 6.2.0 which could not be removed.
First I deleted all files in the folder C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Gigapixel AI manually.
Then I re-installed the software with the same version number. After this I could remove the software using the regular deinstallation process!

4 Likes

Thanks Bernhard! I will give this a try :smile:

I can confirm this solution works with Gigapixel v6.3.3, too. As Bernhard writes, you’ll have to delete old Gigapixel files first in your Program Files directory – a simple reinstallation on top of existing files won’t recreate the installer.

I no longer have the original Gigapixel installer and it doesn’t appear to be available in my Topaz account. Any other suggestions, please?

You don’t have to re-install the earlier version if you want to upgrade. Just delete the whole “Topaz Gigapixel AI” directory. Then download and install the stand-alone installer for the current version.
No need to find the old version.