Trying For a Comeback

hi everyone, a few of you may have seen me reply to a few posts. I just figured out how to get back on the forum today so please excuse my lack of remembering what and how to do things on the forum. i’ll probably being asking for a lot of help
i’ve read where some off you have mentioned about seeing some of my work again… infortunating till i get a handle on more of my current disabilities that won’t be for a very long time
what i have also discovered when trying to create something … i can no longer remember all that i knew andhow to do the simple tasks creating something in photoshop&topaz and anything else related.i can’t even finish that boxer image i was working on for a tee shirt i wanted to creat, i was thinking of maybe asking some of you for help with some parts of it?
but as the message of the boxer is… ComeBack strong … there was many of times that I just wanted to throw in the towel. i want to thank those again that gave ne encouragement and prayers for recovery… I will ytry not to let you down either…
thaving just being able to get back on the forum today and for this very short time feels wonderful and I hope i can and will contribute to the forum once again
god bless and thank you all for being there… it means age world to me

7 Likes

Remember that all here on the forum will help :slightly_smiling_face: Don

1 Like

Great to see you again John. Just let us know what you need.

1 Like

Hi John, don’t hesitate to ask for help!

1 Like

Hi John, great to see you back. Happy to help in any way that I can.

1 Like

Welcome back John. Here to help if you need iit.

1 Like

Hi John, Great to see that you are back and still wanting to create! You can see that we are here to support you, so stay strong and keep working!

1 Like

Hello John, good to hear from you! As you can see the community is here to support you!
All the very best
Peter

1 Like

hi kathy, i’ll start with a simple request… how about 2 good eyes , one sharper brain and agood left hand with all you creative folks out there i"m hoping that maybe one is like a frankenstein doctor that can recreate me from scratch:face_with_head_bandage:
not trying to come off as a wise guy… just adding little humor

3 Likes

thanks linda, i already forgot how to find the post finally figured it out , so in the future if i reply or start a new post and don’t get back to it for a while… it’s because I got lost and can’t find it or get back to it
i found that clicking on my name or icon highlitef the last pic i was on… am I right or is there a better and quicker way

thanks all for the positive and helpful replies

1 Like

John, I’m glad to see you still have a great sense of humor. How’s this? :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

perfect, just what i needed to brighten my day today,
:smiley:

1 Like

I belong to and participate in over three dozen forums on the internet. And this Topaz forum is by far the most difficult, confusing, and frustrating forum I’ve ever seen. I can’t even find a sticky thread/post that delineates basic instructions for threading, posting, adding pics, pic size limits, etc, etc. I’ve worked in IT in a Fortune500 aerospace corp, so I’m no newcomer to DP, s/w, forums, systems analysis, etc. Though I’ve purchased both Bundles for quite some time ago, I’m new to this forum because I avoid the frustration of trying to navigate this forum time after time. Sometimes the irritation is beyond description… you get the idea, right?

Hi John.

Oh my goodness John, we all do that! Look how long it took me to see this. These are busy forums and we all have stuff going on outside of the forums. There are a lot more people in these forums than when you were more active. Some of these threads are now hundreds of posts and it is easy to lose track of where you were!

Looking forward to seeing you pop in when you can.

1 Like

a big thank you tforallthe positive and helpful responses, i "m back in to and pt therapy rehab for eyes and hand… hopeful this time i get even better/my new life is still a struggle ,but i will one day claim my victory… like flick said… don’t let anyone say your done… fight, fight fightamd comeback stronger, that’s the new title for my t-shirt come-back-dtronger. one dy will get to post an image of ?

1 Like

hi michael if i remember correctly , your a Mac user like myself ,right?
this question goes out to anyone on the forum

how can I make everything in photoshop cs6 look larger on my imacscreen, like when i use a brush and open the brush panel window and want to enlarge the text so I can change the pixel&brush size etc… also is there a way to change the size if the tool panel to be much larger? hope this makes sense these are things i have trouble seeing

thanks don can you tell if there is a way to make the tool panel in ps cs6 larger so i can see it better, i use a iMac by the way and ps cs6, thanks,john

Hi John, Hope you are doing well!
I am on Windows and no longer have CS6, but in my current version of Photoshop (2021), there are settings that would do what you need. Hope they are in your version! Try this:
Go to preferences, then choose INTERFACE. There are 2 settings that will help:
UI Font size and UI scaling. Change them to the larger sizes and reboot Photoshop. Hope that helps!