Topaz will not save/process images

As of last night, Topaz has stopped processing images. The progress bar never moves. It did 8 or more in a row without a hitch and now, refuses to budge.

There are no steps to reproduce the problem. Load an image, run autopilot, click save. Nothing happens.

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows]

Hi There,

Please write in to support and send your log files so we can see what’s going on in the application. To do that, open Topaz Photo AI and go to the Help > Open Log Folder menu option and Email me all the logs files in the folder.

We also want to get some more information to help troubleshoot the problem you are having. Could you send us your computer’s full system profile?

How To Obtain Your System Profile (Windows)

Once I have those, we can proceed with further troubleshooting steps

I’ve already done what was instructed in a prior response from you and uninstalled and rolled topaz back. As such I doubt that I have access to any of the info you’re requesting.

Appears a lot of users are having the same issue, I doubt it’s a specific device issue. I ended up installing the old version 2.3.0 and things seem to be working again. I did have to run a repair after I ran the install as it appeared it removed the latest version but failed to install the older version. I then rebooted and ran the install again and selected repair and it installed all the files and it is no longer hanging at detecting faces. I’m really surprised they allowed something like this past the testing stages. I would recommend Topaz to remove the update so unexpected customers do not install what I would consider a major bug.

Here’s the link to the previous version: https://downloads.topazlabs.com/deploy/TopazPhotoAI/2.3.0/TopazPhotoAI-2.3.0.msi

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.