Topaz Video AI v3.1.9

That is, if in the original the bittrade is 35-40, then the output is set to 60, or 120? Double or three? How optimal?

Very often you need to improve or amplify the original sound. I advise you to take out the tracks with free AVIDEMUX programs
or TSMUXER. Process audio in free AUDASITY, and collect everything in free MKVTOOLNIX
So I attach the sound from CD to video clips downloaded from the Internet. I just make the original sound more vowel and better.

Why not use Davinci Resolve? It has very powerful audio processing module, even in the free version. It allows to work on either purely audio files, or audio tracks embedded in the video files.

This is the reason I want the output of VideoAI to contain the original sound.
Video files are very large and having multiple copies of the same file leads to a huge storage expansion.
Preserving the original sound in the enhanced clip would allow to use that alone in the Davinci Resolve, where both video and Audio can be further edited as required.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Specs Christian! I have that exact iMac at home, although I have 128 GB of ram. Are you running any other apps while you export or preview Apollo apps? I just used Apollo 8x to slow down 5 1/2 worth of footage and it turned out great with no crashes. All that means is there is a solution out there to your issue we just need to find it. I first would update to 3.1.10. 3.1.10 solved a couple stability issues for me. It just came out today. Let us know what happens once you do.

Simply use MKVTOOLNIX-GUI to open your source file, and mux to (another?) mkv, sans the audio, for TVAI processing. Use MKVTOOLNIX-GUI later again to mux the audio back in, along with the resultant output file. But, whatever you do, never let TVAI touch the audio!

Does it run on macOS?

Says it does MKVToolNix

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.