Topaz Video AI 3.2 broke Apollo for me

I just upgraded to 3.2 this evening and now Apollo is outputting black video. Everything else I tested seems to be fine. But any slow motion video is black. If its helpful, I have an NVIDIA GPU.

Can anyone tell me where I can download the last update for re-installation?

1 Like

Yes Apollo comes up with a blank screen now. Chronos has an error but Chronos Fast does still work.
Also stabilization now just has a error so does not work
From my point of view v3.2 has gone backwards big time

just tested on v3.2.0 and on my test video the Apollo works fine, both on x2 and x4 Slow Motion.
running on GTX 1080ti

Mine’s an RTX 2070 Super (Gigabyte Aero Laptop) if that’s helpful to anyone.

Of immediate importance, dopes anyone know how I can download the previous version (3.1.7)? It was stable and everything worked great. Unfortunately I don’t have time for Topaz to figure out the issue and release a new update.

Same here, but I doubt I used Apollo. :eyes:

Hello,

This is a known issue with RTX 20 series cards in the latest 3.2.0 update. We have a temporary fix that will resolve this error, and will be corrected in the 3.2.1 update on Tuesday:

• Navigate to this folder: “C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Video AI\models”
  • Download the .zip file attached to this email and replace the files in the models folder with the contents of the .zip (dragging and dropping the files and then choosing to replace files with the same name)
  • Relaunch Video AI

model_json.zip (5.2 KB)

1 Like

Mac Pro 2019 crashes after a few minures with APOLLO. With “Enhancement” only it seems to work.

Hello,

We have received some reports of issues with macOS systems using AMD graphics cards. Please file a support ticket at https://docs.topazlabs.com/#contact-us with your application log files so that we can look into the exact cause of the crash.

To gather logs, please select Help > File Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to File Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

Thanks!