Topaz Studio Problem using Intuos Pro Pen windows 10

Recently I am having a problem using a pen with Studio. I am having a number of problems.

1. As soon as I touch the pen anywhere in the center screen area, It zooms to to maximum-sometimes off screen. I can use the pen to reveal the whole image by using the fit command. As soon as i touch the screen area with the pen it repeats the behavior.
  2. On the left hand side of the app in the effect selection area, I can select an effect, but I can’t scroll down using the scroll bar on the left hand side.
  3. On the right hand side, when I try to modify an effect by sliding the horizontal scroll bar, it won’t let me. It will jump from one value to the next, but it won’t scroll like it does with a mouse.

Am Uptodate wit Windows 10 and wacom drivers. Any suggetions

One thing you can try is to unclick Windows Ink in the Wacom settings and see if that helps. I noticed that there are issues with Win 1903 after I updated yesterday.

1 Like

I disabled the windows ink setting in wacom, but no change in behavior. Still have same issue of immediate zoom and no scrolling

Maybe you should raise a support request as i am using Studio v1.14.4 and a Wacom Intuos tablet with Driver Version 6.3.34-3 and no problems at all. You can check your version using the Wacom Desktop Center App.

Is it a specific adjustment you are having an issue with?