Topaz Studio Photoshop Utility batch file needs updating

OK. I’ll look for it then.

M.

Joe wrote:

Here’s another version, with the error handling on custom locations removed. Let me know if it allows you to complete the process. The old links should be dead now, so I’m redacting them from the posts above.

https://topazlabs1.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/115004321851/Topaz%20Studio%20Photoshop%20Utility%201.0.6.bat.zip

OK. That did the trick.

I now have a Topaz Labs Tab for the other stand alones as well as one for Topaz Studio.

Go have yourself a tall cool one Joe & thanks for all the work.

M.

Joe wrote:

1 Like

That might be the creepiest smiley I’ve ever seen, but I’m glad removing my hamfisted error handling corrected the problem for you. Thanks for letting me know it worked! I’ll get that version uploaded to the PS setup page.

Not like I spent much time on it; just wanted to quickly convey success.

Thanks again.

M.

1 Like

I saw your text before the smiley, and it just sorta “popped” in there, and scared me, I’m not going to lie. Successful smiley was successful!

Good deal.

Ironically in throwing that together, I came across a bug with Poser when exporting a rendered image out to a PSD file that goes back several versions. . It’s always something. In my Beta testing days, I was known as the Bug Magnet as they’d find me w/o my really looking that hard for them.

Fortunately, the Topaz products are pretty dang solid.

M.

1 Like