Topaz Studio is not responsive

I have been trying to update my Laptop computer – A Microsoft Book using Windows 10. So I have added all the AI programs – Gigapixel, JPG to Raw, etc. So far so good. However, I wanted to also update Topaz Studio and it kept freezing during the installation. Several times I closed everything down and rebooted. Finally it seems to have properly loaded Topaz Studio 1. 14.4. I opened it, loaded a photo and all that seems to be working. However, when I click on the HELP tab to see if any of the components need updates, etc. nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong or is the program still not operating properly?
I hope someone has some information on this. Thanks,
P

Please go to Help-> Graphics info, press the copy button and paste the info here?

When you say “nothing happens” do you mean that there are no entries in the Help menu or that there are no updates after you clicked Check for Software or Adjustment updates?

If there are no entries in the Help menu please post your PC details including RAM and GPU details.

So, I can’t go to Help>Graphics info. When I say “nothing happens” I mean just that: nothing opens. In the beginning, I got Topaz Studio to open, now it won’t even do that. So I haven’t been able to do anything. I will try to get help getting the information about RAM and GPU details that you request.

To add to this is the fact that with JPEG to RAW AI began working when I downloaded it, then it began to crash when I was putting in a batch. Each time I lowered the number of files I wanted changed to DNG and then the next batch the program wouldn’t take even that many and then I lowered the number of files and so on until it would only take one file at a time and now it won’t even do that. And this is after I have shut down the computer and restarted. So clearly something isn’t working properly

Phyllis, you can download Hardwareinfo utility here: https://www.hwinfo.com/download/

Choose the portable one. After unziping, you can run it (choose the 32 or 64 bit version depending on your Windows OS) without installing. It will give you a lot of info about your computer. Then you can screen capture the section that looks like mine below.