Topaz Studio blank screen in Windows 10 and 11

Hi,

I use Studio 2 for Astrophotography, A LOT. I started recently having issues in the past few days where I make some changes and then eventually my updated photo disappears. I can still click on the original but the updated photo won’t appear again. I thought this was a Windows 11 issue so I went back to Windows 10 but it is still happening. This is making Topaz Studio 2 unusable so I’m becoming desperate. Do you have a fix for this? Is this happening elsewhere?

I need my Topaz Studio back!

Cheers,
Rob

Check that your GPU drivers are up to date from the manufacturers (GPU that is) website.

Thanks! I thought I had updated them through device config but I guess it didn’t take. I used the Intel driver assistant and I believe that has done the trick. I went back to Windows 10, have you heard of any problems with Windows 11 in this regard? Seems Windows 11 is a bit slow.

Cheers,
Rob

I use Win 11 but I have a Intel integrated GPU (HD630) and a NVIDIA GTX1050 and I don’t have a problem with either.

I upgraded to Windows 11 yesterday from Windows 10. After a few minutes testing, I believe both Studio 1 and Studio 2 are working.