Topaz Studio 2 version 2.0.6 is now available

Yes, a bunch in the Charcoal and Sketch categories thumbnails you posted look virtually the same.

What do I do now?? I attempted to install TS 2.0.6 from the application. I seemed to go well until about 50% complete then the installer froze and hasn’t moved for 20 minutes. How do I recover??
iMac late 2015 OS10.14.5

Could be like the Ps layer lock feature too - turn on/off temporarily and couple to layer content/thumbnail or operate mask independently.

Yep, but I’d be happy with the way it was in TS1 lol.

1 Like

Give me an inch… :wink:

1 Like

keep trying to download topaz studio 2, doesn’t complete the download, seems to get stuck halfway through???

I found a problem with the bottom right hand Add Filter filters column. When I opened many of the larger filters that have many sliders, the bottom sliders cannot be seen or are barely seen. This is true for both the stand-alone and the PS plugin TS2. In particular I had the problems with the Texture, Color Theme, Precision Details, Precision Contrast, AI Remix, and Glow filters. I have attached a screenshot for you to see the issue. Not sure anyone else has reported this as I have been on travel, but it is the first time I noticed. It would be helpful if the filter panel could be adjustable or the side slider be extended. Thanks.

Hello - thanks for the updates - just a little plea from me to ask whether you could push the menu selections up a little bit from the bottom frame (see screenshot) - especially as higher up on the right hand side there is blank gap. I’m using macbook and get the same view whether using TS2 standalone or as a plug in with Luminar3

@kaby

That gap fills up fairly quickly when you apply multiple filters, and then you have a slider on both sections.

No%20gap

We do have a fix for it not scrolling all the way down in the filter panel, especially on longer filters.

1 Like

@russelltarpley

Interesting…
To be honest, I’m not finding the way it is now a problem.

On some screens it was actually clipping some of the bottom controls and wouldn’t allow you to scroll down to them.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m seeing that too with various TS 2.0.6 tools on my Win 7 PC. Assuming 2.0.7 will remedy.

A correct assumption!

3 Likes

Thats what I hate about the Studio 2 the way they using that panels. The Studio 1 everything was together and easy to work with now you have to move from bottom to top and so on, to use that panel and masking. Some one likes that they I got no Idea about that.
They just should stay as it was in Studio 1.

We also moved from top to bottom for the adjustment stack in TS1, and we had to work across the bottom for apply, etc. IMHO this is a much better layered workflow, so to each his or her own :blush:

1 Like

No we don’t. Every filter when you selected open up and you can process. Version 2 has two separate windows. On top you have filters and adjustment then the second window is the adjustments. So it is harder to work like that if you have open 10 presets or more. And I dont think that version 2 is better layout than v1. I like the layout in Version 1 for filters and adjustments and presets.

Same issue here - unable to access the bottom of many filter selections. As a result I don’t really use Topaz Studio 2. Let’s hope release 2.0.7 fixes the problem.

Russell has said in several places that it does :slight_smile:

Let’s keep on track guys, don’t make it personal …

2 Likes