Topaz Studio 2 - Please move all buttons to the right!

Please move all the buttons to the right, to be the same as in all other Topaz programs.

In all other Topaz programs (Gigapixel, Adjust, Denoise, Sharpen,… even in Topaz Studio 1), the buttons are on the right and we get used to it. When I enter Topaz Studio 2, I always have to look for the buttons in the top bar because they are positioned to the left.

3 Likes

I got the idea they were trying to be more Windows/Mac standard in their way.

It’s not natural for the top bar buttons to be on the left!
If all the other buttons are in the right (in the right vertical panel), it’s logical that the buttons in the top bar must be in the right side, to not search always on the left side for some of the buttons.

@dannagy

Not sure about “It’s not natural for the top bar buttons to be on the left”.
They are in a number of apps, for instance Affinity Photo, TurboCad, Fluid Mask, Firefox Browser, Davinci Resolve (some on both sides) to name a few.

I have referred to the working style of TOPAZ programs (not to Affinity, Firefox, and other programs), which has the main vertical bar on the right side. And then it’s logical that the buttons in the top bar must be close, respectively on the right side and not on the left side, for a better workflow.

Why should I move the mouse on the left-side, if all the buttons are on the right-side? Just to waste my time?