Topaz studio 2 and 1:
textures with a simple smooth gradient (group light leaks) are not suitable for professional use!
Because they are unusable, I wanted to improve them,
- jpg textures open in photoshop
- change to 16 bit mode
- enlarge to a minimum of 7000px width
- remove frames if they are
- blur until banding and other irregularities disappear
- add noise of around 0.5% (gaussian, not monochrome)
- save as 8-bit jpg in the highest quality
That’s what I did at topaz studio 1,
but in topaz studio 2 I can’t find the texture files directory - where is it?