Topaz, since you asked me to contribute, here it is

I think these programs are complete junk. I purchased Denoise and Gigapixel and neither work for me. Customer support is nonexistent. So upset I wasted $200+ on this.

Raise a support request at the support page on the main website.

It’s the chat icon and out of working hours you have the option to send an email.

As for junk? I don’t know as you are on the minority with your issue … have you checked your GPU drivers are up to date from the manufacturers website? Not the PC manufacturers site.

Do you meet the technical requirements?

You haven’t even posted your PC, RAM, GPU + vRAM, GPU driver version, operating system etc. to give us something to go on.

“Raise a support request at the support page on the main website.”

Done.

“It’s the chat icon and out of working hours you have the option to send an email.”

Done.

“As for junk? I don’t know as you are on the minority with your issue … have you checked your GPU drivers are up to date from the manufacturers website? Not the PC manufacturers site.”

Yes, done. Right now I think they’re junk. An awful lot of people troubleshooting via Google agree. I spent about 10 hours today trying to resolve this. And I spent over $200 for the two programs. Don’t get snarky with me. You asked for my experience/opinion. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have bothered with the post.

“You haven’t even posted your PC, RAM, GPU + vRAM, GPU driver version, operating system etc. to give us something to go on.”

That a is a lot to ask and a complete headache for programs that sound so simple advertised.

2022 MacBook Pro, Ventura
RAM: 16 GB
To be completely honest, I don’t know how to find my GPU + vRAM, GPU driver version. If I knew I would have to figure all of that out to make it work, I wouldn’t have bought the programs. In 10 years of photography, not knowing how to access this information has never been an issue.

Thank you for your response.

No that is fine with the Mac specs you posted. Support should get back to you in 2-3 days.

Just FYI the GPU is important as the apps use the GPU to process rather than just the CPU. Other apps such as PS don’t use the GPU for processing just for display.

Just curious, none of these issues surfaced during the 30-day free trial?

I’m always amazed at the number of people that don’t try out the apps for 30 days before they decide to purchase them.

Most of the relevant system info should be available here, at least for the apps I use.

1 Like

Thank you

Also, I did use the trial for about a week. I rarely need to use the programs. They worked for a few months and then just stopped working.

Thank you.

ETA, I feel like this is probably something simple. Some setting I need to change…