Topaz Sharpen AI crash while processing

Hello,

I sent an email to customer support team, but I didn`t get any response, that’s why I decided to write a post here.

Topaz Sharpen AI crashes while processing and shutdown. It saves nearly two photos (of total 20 to process) and crashes. I am processing jpg files. I turn on logging and I get such error message:

2022-01-23 22:03:15.688838: I tensorflow/core/platform/cpu_feature_guard.cc:142] Your CPU supports instructions that this TensorFlow binary was not compiled to use: AVX AVX2
2022-01-23 22:03:17.213272: W tensorflow/core/framework/op_kernel.cc:1502] OP_REQUIRES failed at conv_ops_fused_impl.h:692 : Invalid argument: input must be 4-dimensional[0]

My DxDiag.txt file I attached in the mail from 23th January 2022 10:20 pm (Polish time, so in your mailbox it should be something like 2:20 pm or 4:20 pm. My mail marcin@z…i.pl

Please fix this issue asap, because I have a lot of photos to process.
If you have any questions please take a look at my mail to you from 23th Jan 2022.
Of course the issue occured on the latest build - Topaz AI Sharpen version 3.3.5.

My PC:
Application & Version: Topaz Sharpen AI Version 3.3.5
Operating System: Windows 10 Version 2009
Graphics Hardware: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Driver: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 511.09
CPU RAM: 130742 MB
Video RAM: 11264 MB
Preview Limit: 8000 Pixels

The issue occurs when I use both GPU and CPU. When I relaunch the application and retry processing it still crashes. I am not able to process any photo. Reinstalling the application didnt fix the issue. Rebooting PC also didnt fix the problem.
Changing “Allowed Memory Consumption” from Medium to Low also didn`t fix the issue.

Please help
Regards
Marcin from Poland

1 Like

Hi Marcin,
I’m having the same problem, have you found a solution yet?

First, do “sfc /scannow”.
Make a “fresh” install of NVIDIA STUDIO Driver and unload all unnecessary background apps like GeForce Experience, RivaTuner, etc. Clean your autorun and reboot. This helps me.

Same issue here yesterday and laptop needed a complete restore!!
Inspiron 16plus with 16gb memory, 1tb ssd