Topaz Photo either failed to start or did not finish successfully

[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]

Steps to reproduce issue:

When creating a DNG file on Lightroom after processing Topaz AI displays the following message:
“Failed to process photo. Topaz photo either failed to start or did not finish successfully. Ext. Code 3221225477”

Topaz Photo AI [v1.3.2 on [Windows 11]

1 Like

We released an update to Topaz Photo AI yesterday which should resolve this issue. Please update to v1.3.3 and let me know if you are still seeing this exit code.

If you are, follow the instructions in this video to send me the crashpad zip (Windows).

I get a similar error message and a crash.

I am using Windows 11. I can see in the log files that the worker processes are getting cancelled. log entry looks like this :
[2023-05-06 18:26:46.467, 4.21 ms] [1404] Info | Worker cancel requested
[2023-05-06 18:26:46.467, 63.80 μs] [1404] Info | Cancelling processing

On one of my attempts, it managed to freeze my pc.

I am using Photo AI 1.3.3

Thank you.

Please open Topaz Photo AI, go to the menu bar on the top and click the Help > Open Log Folder menu option. Email me all the logs files that you can see in the window that opens.

Please follow the instructions in this video to send me the crashpad zip (Windows).

I should be able to determine what is happening and send next steps with this information.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.