This week’s early access update features some updated auto pilot logic as well as various fixes across the app. We’re currently working on refining the auto pilot logic and design even more, so expect some more changes next week as well!
If you own DeNoise, Sharpen, and Gigapixel with up-to-date licenses then you have access to Photo AI. You will need to claim a Photo AI license by going to your account before you’ll be able to login.
This is an early access release, so there will be some issues you may run across. Issue reports and general feedback are much appreciated. If there’s a specific image you’d like us to see, you can send it to us at this dropbox link. Below the changelog are a list of issues we’re already aware of.
Changes since 0.3.0:
- Tweaked autopilot logic
- Show original file size in resize panel and export list
- Added TensortRT model for RAW DeNoise
- Added total face count to the autopilot list
- Added download speeds in installer for Windows and Mac
- Last view mode should now be saved between runs
- Only show autopilot image requests when autopilot has been changed on an image
- Fix white output and some line artifact issues on Windows
- Fix autopilot not detecting faces
- Fix autopilot saying all images are not noisy
- Fix some images appearing rotated 90deg in thumbnails
- Fix not opening images by dragging if they’d been previously opened and closed in that instance
- Fix autopilot not always re-calculating when switching images
- Fix RAW images failing to save in external editor mode (will now save as TIFFs)
- Fix scale being reset to 1 when switching images
- Fix switching images sometimes not changing the blue highlight in the file list
- Fix scale being off until the first preview is processed after switching images
- Fix certain RAW images opening with wrong orientation
- Use these Settings for All not applying to all images sometimes (tends to happen more when using this option on an image that isn’t the first)
- Exporting a lot of files may not go through the entire list (stops early, stuck saving, etc)
- Batch film strip may behave oddly in some cases (resetting scroll, not highlighting selected image, etc)
- Some RAW images with specific orientations may not have the correct orientation on open
– Specifically, images with orientations that are just vertical/horizontal mirrors may remain mirrored on open. 90/270 degree turns should open fine.
- Auto pilot may not detect every face in an image