Topaz Photo AI V 2.3.2 downloads but does nothing when INSTALL is pressed

Dunno if it’s a bug or what but absolutely nothing happens. I did a restart of WIN 11 and restarted Photo AI. The UPDATE AVAILABLE notice was there. Clicking it didn’t produce a download but it changed to INSTALL. Again, nothing happened.

1 Like

Sometimes I have to wonder, it has to be something locally with different machines. I just ran the update on my Windows 11 machine and it ran fine. I ran some test images with facial recognition and it worked well.

Did you try to download it directly/locally and run it? Here’s a link to the release.

1 Like

Thank you for such a prompt response. You are probably correct about the cussedness of individual machines since requesting it directly from the website, as suggested, performed perfectly!
I hope the rest of your day goes just as well.

1 Like

Excellent!

Had exactly the same problem, and downloading directly from the Topaz site and installing post-reboot worked perfectly too.

1 Like

This is a bug our developers are addressing

To resolve this you need to download the update directly from “My Products" page: https://topazlabs.com/my-account/downloads/

1 Like

This has happened to me with the last few upgrades.
Never happened before.
Not sure why this has become an issue

This topic was automatically closed after 59 days. New replies are no longer allowed.