Topaz Photo AI Not Resizing on Export

I’m going through all the steps I normally do to resize an image, and on export, it does not resize it. I add a crop, and the exported version is cropped as I want but is not resized. I’ve restarted the software and rebooted my Mac. Still no luck. Any ideas? This all started with the newest release download. I’m trying to include screenshots but see no way to do that.

2.4.0 Topaz Mac resize the original photo to your desired size, then only crop the resized photo. Hence the photo generated is much more smaller then the size you set (cropped).

The process suppose to crop the photo first, then resize the cropped photo.

Huge software Bug that shouldn’t happen!.

Let’s try updating you to the most recent version release to see if this resolves the issue.

Please make sure you’ve also turned off any firewall, VPN, or proxy that may be on your computer. These are known to block the installation. Also, make sure there are no settings or configurations in your OS system that could interfere.

Try using the appropriate OS system link to update:

If you are still experiencing problems, please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

not resolved. even version 2.4.2 still not solve the problem.

Please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.