Topaz ai turns my pictures bright green

When I try and bulk process dng images all of them are coloured bright green and they are processed that way, Completely unusable.

Would you mind sending in some more information to get a better understanding of the problem you are having with this particular type of image? Please send the following information:

1. The original image file.
  2. The processed image.
  3. A screenshot or description of the settings panel so I can see what adjustments were turned on.

You can securely submit your image(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Dropbox File Request

Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

I am having the same issue if I use a dng and save as a dng. If I stick with convert to tiff all is fine. The problem is that I don’t want to convert everything to tiff
(This is using it as a LR plugin).

Yep, same here. Export from Lightroom, process in AI, then go back and try to edit in LR. Changing the preset to ‘landscape’ causes the image to change to bright green (original raw looks fine).

I’m about done with Photo AI - the lightroom integration hasn’t worked well since version 2 - now it’s completely borked.

Either support it, or don’t. But this half-baked, untested integration is useless.

Thanks for investigating this. I’ve sent along some files to your dropbox. I think - when I read further - the issue may be that these files come from a Pixel8Pro which isn’t yet supported? Doesn’t happen with my D810. The Pixel needs help from topaz a lot more than the Nikon does though…
If this is the case do you know if the P8P will be added soon?
Thanks very much,
Dave

1 Like

We use a software to read camera RAW files which needs to be updated with new camera models as they come out. Once LibRaw has support for this file we will also add it.