Topaz AI Super Slow For All functions

[Please describe your issue here. Try to include logs (Help → Logging) and add screenshots if necessary.]

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Step 1 Load Image file. Wait up to 30 seconds before it will allow another command.
  2. Step 2 Press any command in software and wait from 20 sec to 1 min before it unfreezes
  3. Step 3 Delete software. Reinstall. Reboot. Experience same thing. Unusable after months of being okay.

Topaz Photo AI [v1.x.x] on [Windows/Mac]

I have exacte the same behavior. Running it on a MacMini M2Pro…

This solved my issue: Topaz Photo AI Freezes on Importing Image (Mac) - Topaz Labs

1 Like

I’d like to get some more information to help troubleshoot the problem you are having.

Could you send us your computer’s full system profile?

Also if you can, please try to recreate this problem in Topaz Photo AI, then go to Help > Open Log Folder, please send me all of the files within that folder. You should be able to attach them directly as a response to this email.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below. Please be sure to send me a note to let me know you sent something.

Dropbox File Request

This was solved by the good folks at Topaz Labs. It involved a few steps involving deletion of one of the files per their emailed instructions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.