Topaz Adjust AI - Missing 'Dramatic' preset

Hi There

I used the preset ‘dramatic’ in Adjust v5 and have upgraded my computer and the software with it. I can’t seem to see the preset ‘dramatic’ anywhere. Any suggestions on how I can manually set this up? I can’t change it as it’s a preset that my client uses for all their social media imagery.

The ‘Dramatic’ preset is found under the Adjust 4 Preset List which should have been included when you re-installed Adjust 5. However, if it is not available, here are the settings that you can use to re-create it:

GLOBAL ADJUSTMENTS

Adaptive Exposure

1. Adaptive Exposure – 0.60
  2. Regions – 9
  3. Contrast – 0.12
  4. Brightness – 0.00
  5. Protect Highlights – 0.03
  6. Protect Shadows – 0.03

Details

1. Strength – 1.15
  2. Detail Boost – 1.13
  3. Threshold – 0.15
  4. Radius – 20.00
  5. Sharpen – 1.00
  6. Process Details Independently – unchecked

Color

1. Adaptive Saturation – 0.00
  2. Color Regions – 1
  3. Saturation – 1.00
  4. Saturation Boost – 1.00
  5. Hue – 0.00

Noise

1. Suppression – 0.00
  2. Amount – 0.75
  3. Use Topaz Denoise – unchecked

LOCAL ADJUSTMENTS

1. Adjustment Type – Dodge
  2. Overall Strength – 0.20
  3. Brush Size – 185
  4. Opacity – 0.00
  5. Hardness – 0.00
  6. Edge Aware – 0.00

FINISHING TOUCHES
Nil

Thank you that is so helpful. Unfortunately they have updated all the names, manual adjustment palettes and so the measurements you have supplied, can’t be applied. So annoying! Massively appreciate your help all the same x

I should add my old adjust 5 was on a work comp, so I don’t have a serial to use and you can’t buy one now, only for the adjust ai.

I’m sorry that I misunderstood the problem. I thought that you had re-installed Adjust 5 on your new computer and were unable to find the ‘dramatic’ preset. I now understand that you are referring to Adjust AI lacking the ‘dramatic’ preset. Unfortunately, I do not have a “recipe” to offer that would re-create this preset, or any of the other Adjust 5 presets for that matter. And there is no mechanism that would allow for migration of presets from Adjust 5 to Adjust AI. So, your only option is trial and error. Good luck.

Thank you, I found a happy medium, not quite right, but it’ll have to do.