Titled:

Titled:
NOTE: I was having a problem Titling this important concept statue that
I had digitally captured then re-painted.
We fortunately came across it during a wonderful family “Togetherness Trip” to Lake Chelan.
The artwork of the unknown artist is mounted near the Chelan Gorge as our dear Carroll located it, Carroll, The “Queen of the Whipple Bee Hive”
kindly filled in the blanks for location as seen in below comments. (in facebook)
In trying to find “titles” for my artwork, at times I have to sit and blankly stare at the work,
then something usually comes to the minds eye,
however after about 10 mins had passed,
I suddenly realized,.
That I had been looking at the perfect title all along.
It was perfect the way it was:"
Titled:
How do you spell, thoughts, feelings or emotions?
IMHO, there are no words,
there is not a name for the history, or for these people, and how they lived. Living with heart on a loved and respected land, a sacred life form, carrying everything the people needed.
A deep bond with those that walked on and used her resources treating the mother as the giver and taker and was respected and thanked for both actions.
Therefore:
The Title of this work to me,
remains a word that we can not speak or write.
As we have not the knowledge or understanding of these people, their unspoken language, spoken daily to their Give/taker the Great Mother Earth.
“tomm’ee”
Titled:

12 Likes

Love it!!!

1 Like

Nicely done. I think I would have call it “Reverence”

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like

Awesome work

1 Like

That is one reason I Gave it an open title, as none of my words can touch how I feel about the whole history of this culture but maybe another viewer can put how they feel in words,
Iam glad you found yours.

TO ALL:
Thank you all for looking and commenting, liking