Titled: "Beyond Terror" (Sorry folks,,, really Im ok, )

Just playing around, no disrespect. As Ken said your image was “Very Powerful”.

1 Like

Hey Tom. You know there is no disrespect from anyone. That is you. And I played around too - titled a splash of paint brings about the facial shock.

2 Likes

What??? lol I have never felt any disrespect,
no that is not me,
, Iam not like that , there is not reason to feel dis’ed? in fact lol even if someone tried, lol just dont disrespect me tho, lol KIDDING!

Iam totally with you , it does not belong in here but I put it in here by mistake and folks got going on it, we all had diolog so I decided to leave it up and see what happened,
and guess what!,? I get disrespected, BAHAHAHA still kidding guys and dolls

Thankx Mich, I odnt know where disrespect came from, it is so easy to misinterpret online eh?
BUT EVERYONE THANK YOU FOR THE CONCERN, that is very, ahhh respectful couldnt help that one.
Thank yoiu for the words Mich

I like his new do on top of that head?,that could even work, not sure about

“WHATEVER IT IS”?

Copy and pasted a very very rough version of the internet story I read about this creature< have patients with its level as it is in the beginning stage but digital had a question about the creature that needed addressing lol

and disjointed but I think “it” has spent its life in the relatively newly discovered and or forgotten place in the most remote and coldest parts of Siberia its a no-mans land where life just doesnt not have the capability to survive, The Siberian Subterranean mysteries, builder unknown, reason, unknown, inhabitance gone leaving no personal items ever found altho only 20% of the facility has been mapped and explored, multipul layered tunnels 6 stories deep, levels of block houses fully equipped however crudely made each dug into the frozen ground, each with constructed walls covering the froze earth, much study of these walls found this is how and where the heat came from however made from unknown material and un recognizable writing and symbols found within the wall devices, some rooms appeared as laboratories and were minus heating wall structures so these spaces were dead cold,where they found experimental looking equipment, each unit explored 300 in all 100;s miles unexplored they think the dwellings stop in the level down most seem to have capabilities of cooking all still powered by methods unknown, I read that they found a device that had been used to convert cold to heat, in one of the walls but again still could not ID any material or writings. They figure Germans and Russians dug it in Siberia somewhere as they found tools from those countries. and tools never seen before. but can not explain the unknown devices and material that was still being used to provide power it seems throughout the entire place, (source information source google Sib,subterranean square tunnels) I also read this was being expanded until the wall came down in the Soviet Union. I believe just in the late 70’s right after it had been discovered portions of the complexes were still being used but had been as far as they can tell been abandoned not very long ago , When the special forces returned the following summer after first discovered as they were breaking thru to another level which was pitch black a scream was heard , the light pointed to where the sound was and they snapped an image, that is how this creature was found however apparently it vanished into the darkness of the miles of square tunnels. not far from where they came across the creature a room was found, it was powered up with lights, and built inside strange machines seemed to be part of the walls and structures inside, containers trays, they think test equipment, containers with liqinside each one contained a, I hope this answers you question as to whatever it is,

His new do on top of that head was achieved by simply deconstructing your original work, Tom. But I could not get rid of the white bit, because you had gotten rid of all pixels from that area. And it was a fun project. Thanks Tom.

Funny, thank you

NO! again
thank for pointing it out,
Do I need to delete this thread and pix to move it into another category ? say friends and family if there ia category called that, if not Ill find some where, to put it. :)))

No, don’t delete it! A moderator, like @Kathy_9, @BobKramer, or @AiDon can move it to a different category.

@ninelivezzz Tom, I’ll be happy to move this if you wish but since others have already added their renditions it might make sense to leave it in the Photos for Play Category. It’s your call.

naw, its fine right here, I doent care and if someone wants to roll its eyes around or lay funny splats of paint on it, or whatever, that is ok too, lol it just fun seeing what the response tell [quote=“Seabreeze, post:23, topic:891”]

SEAbreeze I dont really get this,but I dont need to either, and I have no reason to worry about disrespect thank you tho,[quote=“Seabreeze, post:23, topic:891, full:true”]
How does one deconstruct it?
deconstruction 101 for dummies please

Hey Tom. You know there is no disrespect from anyone. That is you. And I played around too - titled a splash of paint brings about the facial shock.
[/quote]

1 Like

Thank you

Tom, I looked at the original and thought hmm, that has been twirled. I can’t really remember now which filter I thought had been used… but I used the one I thought and reversed it. What I was left with was some dead pixels - which became the ‘paint splat’.

Im pretty sure I didnt twirl, I know there are plenty of other editing programs out there that do these little push button tricks but I almost never use them, I know for one thing I could not do him again, it, or what the thing is, the missing pixels??? too no idea, your white blob you installed looks very piled to my uneducated eyes, but Shrug? now, I know now, nope on the spiin starting ot remember workflow a bit, lots of layering and turning the layers , flipping them , this one must have 5 or 6 different images, no clue about textures but they too are there in some fasion even if it only has a 1/4 of one left, But Iam stilll really puzzled about “This is you” comment, I can attach it to anything that was being talked about donesnt matter,really , just like ot understand stupid little things sometimes,

As you say, Tom, doesn’t matter. It was a stupid little thing that I thought since you put it into play that I would play with and you don’t understand it but it doesn’t matter because I was only playing and I love your work anyway. And you as a person.

ya I think it is just this dang way we have to communicate, I never once took anything wrong, just didnt understand what a statement was no or where it belonged, no big deal at all, and that was very nice things you said, thank you , moving on eh? lol, wish you all had face book pages, could go on some of these little excursions that I record bits of, from the Patriots dash board, just heading back from having a haul out done Face book search tom g whipple, see you again. PS, really nice looking