Theme colour

How do I change between the avaialble themes that were set up on installation (Light, System, Dark I think)?

Go to Preferences > General and there you can change the option for your Color Scheme between System Color Scheme, Light, or Dark.

Cheers John, stupidly, I was only looking at the sub menus and not actually clicking on ‘General’!

1 Like

BTW, running quite a few photos yesterday and the programme does just shut down from time to time. using a surface laptop and running up to 50 files through an auto process.
any thiughts?

Please send me your system profile information so I can check if your computer hardware is up to date.

You can securely submit your files(s) to my Dropbox using the link below.

Please be sure to send me a note here to let me know you sent something.

Hi John, I have sent this to you.

I am thinking of buying a desktop and a couple of screens and would be interested in your view on what to get. Happy to push the boat out a bit and I’ll add a couple of Networked drives into it.

Is there any material advantage in Mac over Windows as I’m pretty stuck into Windows?

Thanks for sending in that information.

I want to see if updating your GPU driver will resolve the problem, as there is a more up-to-date driver that has been released.

Please use the following link to update your driver: Intel | Driver Update

After the update, let me know if you are still experiencing the problem.

While I do not have an exact recommendation on what machine to purchase I would recommend reviewing the following link on our Topaz Labs Documentation page as this can give you a better understanding of the System Requirements for the application:

Possibly some users on forum can give some more insight as to what machines they are using to help give a perspective of what type of machine to purchase. I personally have a MacOS with the M2 chip and find it works very well for my processing and computing needs.

Thanks John. Updated the driver and certainly better and, I think, faster.

It still periodically crashes. First time after doing 10 in a process and then it did about 20 before crashing. The last time, it did 65 and got to the end. so, here’s hoping!

1 Like