The Mad Potter

Came across this interesting sculpture and thought I’d share it with the forum. I think it would be interesting to see what others members come up with their creative processing and talent. I’m still working on my version.
All images straight out of camera.

3 Likes

What a cool sculpture.

1 Like

Thanks for the very cool work to play with. It is a fascinating work, and you got some very nice photos of it! I wonder what the story behind it is…

I thought I would make some very quick adjustments and before I knew it, I used Topaz Detail, Topaz Studio for a watercolor background, a lot of Photoshop adjustment layers and finally a lot of the adjustments in another round of Topaz Studio!

2 Likes

Major Tom

Topaz ReMask, Topaz Studio (Textures), PS Firestorm Action, Topaz Clean, Lightroom

4 Likes

weird - man - weird

1 Like

Unique and cool sculpture …nice work.

1 Like

This is a sculpture from the local art center. They invite international and local artists to display their sculptures in an outdoor environment. They have created a trail in the woods where the sculptures are placed throughout the park, they host rotating exhibits of sculptures so there are always new ones to see. I have no artist info on this piece, but there were many fascinating sculptures on display in the woods and it was a nice hike and environment to see them displayed in.

I like what you came up with your PP and the bkgd was a nice choice to enhance what you did on the sculpture. Glad you had fun with the image.

1 Like

Very cool @Mond, like that you put him in a different environment, the Major Tom theme is very creative & well done. I love what the firestorm action has added to the comp you created. Glad I posted several image options for members to choose from.

1 Like

My version of The Mad Potter using the second image and applying a graphic oil painted look using Studio & PS.

Original

2 Likes