Thanksgiving 2017

Since I won’t be here next week, I wanted to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving. This is my Thanksgiving image for this year.

23 Likes

Awesome job Bob. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. :turkey:

1 Like

Thank you Kathy …

a spectacular piece of art, Bob - happy turkey day to you and everyone else

1 Like

Many thanks Flick …

Beautiful job, Bob. Has the flavor of a Norman Rockwell piece. Love it!

1 Like

This image brings back the wonderful days of yesteryear. TV trays are nice but I miss the gathering at the table and passing the food, it is a family functions that we should adhere to.

Bob, thank you for the beautiful art.

1 Like

Many thanks Warren …

I totally agree …thanks for looking and comments.

Back at ya Bob! You have a great Turkey Day. Beautiful image!!!

1 Like

Thank you Wayne …

What a fabulous image - I love it!

1 Like

Stunning image and PP work applied. A happy and healthy Thanksgiving to you and your family too.

I can’t help but to wonder what the poor dog is thinking by the way he is looking at his bowl.
“Are you kidding with this stuff in my bowl with that beautiful looking turkey on the table… somebody, give a dog a bone and with some meat on it!” :meat_on_bone:

1 Like

Superb work Bob, I love the lighting, happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also …

1 Like

Thank you Michael …

Thanks John …I wouldn’t worry too much about the dog…most people can’t help themselves from handing down a morsel or two.

Thank you Don …

1 Like

John - I complete missed see the dog, thank for mentioning it. Poor dog…

1 Like

OK Bob. This is only the 2nd image of yours I have seen and I am now a huge fan and follower!

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it …

This is beautiful, Bob, and I agree that it has a Norman Rockwell look to it. Have you considered posting to the Topaz Studio web page so I can learn your techniques? LOL

1 Like

Thanks Marie, I appreciate the kind words …