Team Yellow Wins the Cup

My Grandson’s school sports day. Various processes, all finished in TS

9 Likes

Great work…I especially like the last one! Congrats to your Grandson!

1 Like

The little lass third from the left on the second shot sums up school sports days for me.

1 Like

Very nice candid shots and creative processing! Congrats!

1 Like

I agree with Teenie …that last one is really cool.

1 Like

Great capture of these kids, so many emotions ranging from ‘what am I doing here’ to ‘that winning feeling’. The line-up in the second image is priceless.

2 Likes

Great series and each image treatment stands on its own. The technique applied to the second image is fabulous, especially on the kids skin and clothes is outstanding! I gotta know what you used if you don’t mind sharing… I love the look! Wondering how you achieved that beautiful shiny look to their clothes and skin tones?

1 Like

I don’t keep a record but it looks like I used a combination of Topaz Clean and a touch of Smudge from Studio. Many thanks for commenting.

Thanks @Mond, will give those adjustments a try… it’s a super look/result, but I know it may not apply to all images.
Did you use Clean on its own first or as a plugin from within Studio? Sorry for the questions knowing you don’t keep a record. I always try to label my layers in PS with the preset name used, but not always. But when I make something as good as you made on this image, I always save the preset.

Yes…great work

1 Like