Synching with Photoshop CS6

You need to exit CS6 and run each separately, what was actually in those folders you deleted because it looked like they were installed there? I don’t see the link I asked you to create now? And I don’t see a link to Studio 2 … did you run it as a standalone when you installed it?

All you can do at this time is uninstall everything, not delete the folders, and install all to the default folders, whilst CS6 is shut down, remembering to run each product as a standalone first. Note that you can do that at the end of the install as the option is clicked on the install panel.

Note the installer will delete first if you install to the same directory.

Everything was re-installed. I did nothing to establish the shortcuts seen. Every one was run as a stand alone and nothing shows up in the CS6 drop menu. My issue is why aren’t the shortcuts in CS6 working? I think I need to submit a ticket. Besides not really understanding what you want to see, I don’t think you understand what’s going on here.

I think you should raise a Support request because you deleted the Shortcut I asked you to create and then removed Adjust 5, Simplify 4 and Studio 2 from the Plugins folder … they were NOT shortcuts or links rather where programs were installed.

Your plugins folder should also look something like this, although because I install on the D:\ drive the Studio 2 doesn’t show so I just add as another folder:

So, the reason I say you should uninstall, delete those folders in your plugins folder (done already) reinstall everything you own is that it is the only way you will get them to appear in CS6. But if you want to, just raise a support request.

Your image looks exactly like the one I posted. If yours is correct and mine is an exact copy and mine isn’t synching, it’s a different issue than just moving files around or creating links.

Since now the CS6 won’t open anything over 200mb, it’s going to the professionals. I can’t work with this POS laptop.

The reply to my ticket submission is that they are aware of the issue as this is not isolated and that the developers are “working on a solution.”
In the meantime, I did what you suggested and now only DeNoise is showing up. (Of course, I can’t open an image in it, but it’s there)