Suspicious activity

I posted a problem I had some weeks ago about TOPAX Video and TOPAZ Video Beta produced a black screen after processing. You sent me a request for information but I was busy at the time. I attempted to process test videos through a couple more updates until the last two updates somehow restored the correct operation of TOPZ Video. NOTE: For several months whenever I update either app, the opening splash window came up twice in very quick succession. I was behind by 4 updates of the Beta, but when I installed these yesterday, I noted that the opening splash window still came up twice in very quick succession.

Thanks for reporting this bug, we’ll be looking into this and hopefully resolving it in a future update!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there @ndfrizzle is this still occurring for you? If so, could you post your specs and a screen recording?

How To Obtain Your System Profile (Windows)
How To Obtain Your System Profile (Mac)

Oftentimes it is easiest to share a screen recording for issues like this to quickly show me exactly what is happening. I use Loom for screen recordings since this is a free and easy to use app.