When using Studio as a Photoshop Plugin,
- I open an image in Studio (via PS Filters Topaz Studio).
- I apply a glow effect and click the apply button below preview window
- I create an image layer using the original image as the foreground.
- I create a Mask Layer with the “Spot” mask and click “Apply”
- Now a feathered circle of the original image transitions into the Glow Effect image
- I click the OK button to transport the “effected” image back into photoshop.
- Only the Glow effect image appears in Photoshop - without the Mask Effect
I can not get the applied mask back into photoshop