Studio 2 Update not available

Every time I open Studio 2 I receive a screen message that an update is available. However, when I run the updater I receive a message that the update is not available. Any advice please?

I am running Topaz 2.3.1 and I have a MAC with OS Big Sur 11.0.1

I would suggest that big Sur maybe causing the problem as it has just been released. Please raise a support request at the main website.

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt reply

1 Like

yeah I get the same! its a bit annoying

1 Like

I have contacted Topaz on their main site but the answers I am getting are not really answers.
My version of Studio is the most up to date one. So why am I told there is an update when there isn’t. All I am being told is there will be an update for Big Sur SOON. Fine, so turn off the prompt until there is one.

I think what they are saying is that the auto update prompt is a bug due to Big Sur and it will go away once they have actually produced the update! They said to me some updates will happen quite quickly and some could take weeks! Interestingly DxO and Skylum have got their compatibility updates out already and they are not usually known for their fleetness of foot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still no update to fix this and I noticed today, when viewing a tiff from Lr in Studio 2, that there was vertical banding in the blue sky; this is before adding a look or filter. Using Mac and Big Sur.