Studio 2 as a Photoshop Plugin Bugs using Mac Pro and also a Mac Book Pro

Same problem for me. I use a 2017 iMac with Mojave and as soon as I load the picture in Studio 2 from Photoshop, this one is completely blurry without even zooming

Donā€™t forget to raise a support request at the Topaz Labs website if you havenā€™t already done so.

Yes itā€™s already done thank you :wink: they asked me to send them a .dmg file, for analysis, I wait for their answer. For the moment, as David Kelly mentioned, I go through Lightroom and it works well. The other big problem for me in this new version is the disappearance of the histogram, which I find frankly annoying to work with precision. I sincerely hope to see him again in an upcoming update !

Thanks for logging the issue, the histogram is coming in the first maintenance release.

2 Likes

thatā€™s very good news !

Will do, Overall I like the look and feel of the new version. Iā€™m confident the bugs will get worked out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you heard anything from support on this issue? Iā€™ve opened a ticket but thought maybe you or someone else has heard something. There has been couple of updates since our post but this issue still persists,

Same here. The issue still persists. I am unable to use TS2 as a Photoshop Plugin. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. I have been keeping up with the TS2 updates in anticipation of the fix.

1 Like

Support request 184587 re this issue occurring when using Studio 2 as a plug in from Affinity Photo is still showing status as Open. The problem is still present with 2.0.4 effectively preventing its use with Affinity Photo.

And still a problem in 2.0.5

1 Like

I just updated, the problem persistsā€¦

Here is a good one. I just bought a 2019 version iMac with 8gb GPU, 1tb SSD and still have the same problem. Gosh, I thought a new computer would have taken care of the problem. My Mac Pro was on the way out so I didnā€™t buy the iMac just for the Topaz problem but man I thought all would be well.