Studio 1.5.3 issues

I’ve been trying to use this latest version and having trouble. What ever image type I load - from RAW to tiff to jpeg - all I get, after the image loads, is the blue progress bar continually running across the top but no adjustments are made. And, at some point, it just stops and nothing more happens. Also, the effect previews never load at all.
The windows laptop I’m using is not the most powerful but it does have 16gb of RAM and I have used it with other builds.
I have a question too. What was the reason for combining the validate plugins (I think it was call that) with check for updates?

RAM isn’t the major part of the technical requirements. If you meet the technical requirements listed, especially GPU specs, raise a technical support request explaining your problem and outlining your PC specs at the link above … technical requirements are listed here:

Thank you for answering so quick!
This is what my computer has:
Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
DAC type: Internal
Device Type: Full Device
Display Memory: 1792 MB
Dedicated Memory: 32 MB

This system worked fine with the last build but locks up now.
Donald

Which Intel HD Graphics? Do you have a driver update available? It’s very important to keep your device updated.

So, while trying to update my driver I discovered that my Intel Driver updater was out dated! No wonder I couldn’t fix the graphics issue! After installing the new updater I was able to update the graphics driver - and so far things look good!

1 Like