Sort Impression Presets by Type

In the plug in version of Impressions I could bring up submenus that would show them by type classification (i.e. Pencil, charcoal, Impressionistic, etc. ) I can’t find this in Topaz Impressions for Studio.

4 Likes

Not the most convenient way to find what you’re looking for but if you do a search typing in the box with the All default by Pencil, Charcoal, etc. It will bring them up. I didn’t check them all but at least for these two it does.

4 Likes

Those searches will only bring up presets that include the specific word in the title

1 Like

The only way to find a lot of presets is by taking note of the names in the plugin version then searching for them in Studio. For example, doing a search for Oil in Studio won’t give you the Edward Hopper or Georgia O’Keeffe presets.

2 Likes

Rather convoluted but currently the only way I think - let’s hope they add categories and sorting facilities in the Studio subs ASAP

2 Likes

Yes, it certainly would make life easier to have them sorted. In the meantime, I’m wondering if grabbing a screen shot from Impressions plug-in’s sort, to use as a reference. ,might be worthwhile.

1 Like

Yep. And bring back the ability to sort by local and community presets. Oh, and I’d love it if they had a grid option like Restyle does, especially if you could select snapshots and then compare only your final choices.

We’ll be adding more sorting options in a future update!

2 Likes

I’d also like to see to be able to just show favorites