Something I Worked on in my Awake Class

I haven’t been around much lately, but I am still interested in what is happening over here at the Topaz forum.

9 Likes

Great artwork, very creative processing and background creation!

1 Like

Nice work, both the composition and the processing …

1 Like

Love the creativity … you seem to be excelling in the course.

1 Like

Lovely work …

1 Like

Thanks all. I am, in fact, enjoying the Awake course. We are half way through. I’ve learned so much about Photoshop so far, I can’t wait for what comes next.

@Klaidlaw - you always inspire me to rethink and re-analyze – and when times are “rubbish” — to appreciate fine work

1 Like

Thanks, Terry. I’m not sure my newest piece is going to make you appreciate “fine” work, but it might make you smile.

Salivating at the promise

1 Like

That is so lovely and interesting/original love the sharpness of the flower petals and the whimsical look WOW!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, @marialeal. Glad you liked it.

I love your flower and your beautiful background etc. I just joined the awake group…and also with sebastians grunge course. I love your picture…and look forward to what i learn in the awake group.! Thankyou for posting! Love the colors and textures!!! Well Done!

You will learn so much in the Photoshop Artistry course. In six months you won’t realize how little you knew about manipulating photos and how Photoshop works. Good luck in the course.