Some models need to be downloaded

Every time I open an image in Topaz AI, I get the message some models need to be re-downloaded before the image can be processed. It is slowing my workflow down so much I prefer not to use Topaz AI until the issue is resolved.

the models in video ai take me like a second to download if i dont have it installed already… what kind of connection speed do you have? I cant imagine they are any larger than the video ones and shouldnt take any real time to download and go to work on something but im just going by video ai so im not 100% sure obviously.

Also does photo ai have the options to install models? I checked the guide but didnt find anything on installing them in it. Good to know for when i buy it later this year for game texture upscaling.

Let’s try updating you to the most recent version release to see if this resolves the issue.

Please make sure you’ve also turned off any firewall, VPN, or proxy that may be on your computer. These are known to block the installation. Also, make sure there are no settings or configurations in your OS system that could interfere.

Try using the appropriate OS system link to update:

If you are still experiencing problems, please reach out to us at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Support Page

This topic was automatically closed after 59 days. New replies are no longer allowed.