Some kind of weird behavior when upscaling a video w 50fps

[If you are posting a new bug, please include the following]

1. The bug / behavior you have encountered
  2. Your system profile
  3. Your log files (Help > Logging > Get Logs for Support)
  4. Any screenshots as necessary

[Please be sure to have searched for your bug before posting. Duplicate posts will be removed.]

Hi I want to let you guys know the software upscales other videos that run at 30fps with no problems. but when i tried it w a video that ran at 50fps it first processed for 6 hours and then once the countdown stopped for that it started processing the video again saying an additional 2hrs is needed then it gets stuck at 7 % and the countdown gets stuck. my system profile is the 15 12400t w the nvidia rtx 3060 8gig and 32 gig ram. can you explain why the ai is doing this?

1 Like

Hi Shawn,

I’d like to take a look at the app’s log files to see where in the process the AI processing is getting stuck.

To gather logs, please select Help > File Logging and make sure that there is a check mark next to File Logging. Next, recreate the issue and then return to the Help menu and select > Get Logs for Support and attach the zip file to your reply.

Thanks for your patience while we investigate this error.

Hi Tony I managed to get it to work by exiting and restarting the program. it runs smoothly now.