Sliders missing and color cast different now

Hi the beauty of Topaz was how SIMPLE it WAS. Now I can’t find the sliders or have to click all over to find them. It used to be the three or four things I needed were right in front of me, I could use sliders, and QUICK done!!! Now I cannot find the simple denoise and sharpen sliders that I need, and the photos show up with a reddish cast that is not there in Lightroom. I don’t want Topaz to change the colors or exposure. I ONLY want Topaz to offer me sharpen and denoise options, or to OFFER other options but not start with them. How can I fix Topaz back to how it used to be? Thank you.

If you would like to revert to any previous Topaz Photo AI version, you can find a list of previous installers at the following link:

Topaz Labs | Community Forums | Topaz Photo AI | Releases

We have updated our Topaz Labs Documentation page with some helpful information to help users familiarize themselves with the new workflow that I will link below.

Topaz Photo AI | Quick Start | App Basics

I can assure you that I have shared these comments and feedback with our developers and they are working to address these concerns in future updates.